Enjoy Hyde’s first daylife oceanfront location at SLS South Beach featuring artful mixology and Katsuya cuisine inspired by the local community.
Already an icon in Los Angeles and Australia, Hyde’s first Miami location keeps its celebrated style and energy going all day in the heart of South Beach at SLS South Beach.
With more than 8,000 square feet of indoor and outdoor space curated by creative mastermind Phillipe Starck, Hyde Beach’s chic design and ambience complement artful cocktails and playful poolside fare from world-renowned Chef José Andrés and Master Sushi Chef Katsuya Uechi.
- 18,000-SF, of lounge and dance floor space
- State-of-the-art lighting & Sound’
- Main floor, stage and balcony
accommodates up to 1000 guests
- Spider’ featuring 400+ individual screens
- State-of-the-art sound system by Dynacord
- Fully equipped DJ booth
- Soaring projection-mapped stage area
- Four full service bars
- Private VIP entrance
- Exclusive valet service